Event and Wedding Packages
With your special day coming up, you have enough to think about without having to worry about planning the wedding party. That’s our job. Here at JB Pro we can take the pressure off you and design a customized wedding party to suit your taste.
Our professional event DJ and entertainment company is well known throughout New Jersey and the surrounding areas for our one-of-a-kind wedding parties. We have several wedding packages to choose from, and you can mix and match them as you like. Our aim is to make sure that you and your guests have a wonderful time.
Making your Wedding Party Unforgettable
Because you want your wedding celebration to be perfect, there are some important things to consider. We can sit down with you and brainstorm, and we can piece together all the special elements to make your event exclusive. Here are some tips for planning your wedding event.
- Location, Location, Location: Think about the venue. Do you want your event to take place indoors or outside? What style do you want, formal, buffet, cocktail or food stations? If you’re planning an outdoor event, think about the weather and what your options will be if it rains. If you’re looking to book a location, bear in mind that many popular venues are booked a long time in advance. If your preferred location is unavailable, give yourself plenty of time to find an alternative one.
- Purse strings: Set yourself a budget. Your wedding reception will be the next expensive thing to consider before the wedding itself. Be prepared to have a ballpark figure in mind when you meet with your event planners. Calculate how many guest you are expecting and what your needs will be.
- Key elements: Decide what the focal points of your event will be. Do you want speeches and reminiscences, entertainment, or a night club atmosphere? Remember, you don’t want your event to appear over-planned. Leave room for a little spontaneity.
- Light up your life: Our wedding packages can include lighting, which can make or break your wedding reception. Use it to set the ambiance and to suit your theme or style.
- Please be seated: Work out your seating arrangements so that everyone is comfortable. As the bride and groom, you should be seated at the front of the room. Your bridal party should be sitting with you, facing the rest of the guests. Be kind to senior citizens and don’t sit them too close to the speakers. Place cards can make it much easier for people to find seating.
- Ladies and gentlemen: Consider whether you would like an announcement as you enter the event room. Annoucements can be done by your DJ or MC. It could simply be “Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the newlyweds Lilly and James,” or perhaps you would prefer something humorous or more elaborate.
- Bon Appetit: Decide how many courses you want for your wedding dinner. Don’t forget to provide vegetarian options. It’s always a good idea to ask your guests if they have any allergies or dietary restrictions. Do you want a sit-down meal that is served or buffet style?
- Place the Cake: Think about where you want the cake positioned. Will you cut it before or after the meal? Do you want to severe the cake as part of the desert or share it for the guests to take home. Make sure your photographer or videographer is there when you’re ready to cut the cake.
- Raise Your Glasses: Think about toasting. Toasts are traditional and enduring, but sometimes they can drag on for too long. Consider how to plan your toasting. Do you want to have them at the outset, between dinner courses, before you cut the cake, or to just have one general toast?
- Let’s Get Ceremonial: Think about what other ceremonial traditions you may like to have at your wedding party. For instance, you may want to have the garter belt removal or the throwing of the bouquet with all your guests present.
- Get Your Groove On: Of course, at the heart of our wedding packages are our DJs. Think about when you want the dance floor open. Do you want to have music and dancing between courses or to start the party after dessert? What style of music do you want? That is important because it will set the tone for the event. You may decide you would like a musical theme like Oldies or 80s. Alternatively, you might want a contemporary mix. Think about how you want the music to change as the night goes on. Do you want to slow it down later in the evening or keep it kicking all night long? If you want specific songs played, draw up your list beforehand. Don’t forget to provide your DJ with a “do not play” list, so you don’t get any unpleasant surprises.
- Keep Them Amused: You might want to consider short bursts of entertainment so that your guests don’t tire of dancing. How about a comedy skit, professional dancers or a wedding singer? Or for something more out of the ordinary you could have a wandering palm or tarot reader.
- Happy Children: If you have young guests make sure you have plenty of non-alcoholic beverages and plenty of things to keep them from becoming bored. Have a separate kids’ table stocked with crayons and covered with a paper table cloth so they can draw to their heart’s content. Place centerpieces that can be played with later, such as Lego bricks or animals. Print our wedding-themed activity booklets to keep them busy. If you have a small number of similar aged children at your wedding, set up a kids’ tent so they can have a little space to themselves. If you have more than two or three young children at your wedding, it might be a good idea to hire a babysitter to make sure they stay out of trouble.
- Capture the Occasion: JB Pro Live also offers photography in our wedding packages. It’s essential that you and your spouse have something to help you look back on this special event. Consider whether you would like photographs or you would like to have the occasioned videoed. Why not both? You can have a photographer and a videographer present. You can even set up a photo booth with an attendant so that your guests can have their pictures taken whenever they wish.
From helping you find the perfect venue to creating an imaginative theme, we can make your dream become reality with our customizable wedding packages.
Meet Our Talented DJs and MCs
You can easily spot a talented DJ. He’s the one who knows more about music that you or anyone else in the room and he can make a party rock with any sounds you choose, even if he’s never played them before. At JB Pro, we have not one, but three talented DJs and they’re all ready to party.
• DJ Jan aka “Jockamo Beatz” brings high-octane energy to your party with his 10+ years of experience in the nightclub scenes of New York and New Jersey.
• DJ Ryan is one of the most respected beat masters in the New York and New Jersey clubs. He has hosted or performed at more than 600 private events as well as hundreds of nightclubs, so you can be sure he has a lot to bring to the turntable.
• DJ Yanni can read the vibe of the crowd and get them moving and grooving. From EDM and Hip Hop to 80’s and Oldies, his passion is to see people on the dance floor having a good time and letting loose to the music that he loves to play.
• Party host extraordinaire MC Kenny aka “Kenny Mac” has been dancing since he was a child. His enthusiasm is infectious, and his charismatic style has been capturing wedding guests for many years.
Wedding Party Packages
When it comes to planning your reception, you have options with our wedding packages. To begin with, you can choose our standard package which will give you one DJ and one MC to get your party moving. This package also includes basic lighting and a façade. If you prefer an upbeat nightclub atmosphere, the Night Club package will keep you and your guests on the dance floor.
Lighting up the Venue
How you set the lighting makes so much difference to your party. JB Pro Live knows just how to light up your event with our wedding packages. We will set whatever mood you want with wireless uplighting. We can even customize the room to your color of choice, or to match your wedding party theme. With LED moving heads to enhance your spotlight dance you’ll feel like you are dancing in your own personal nightclub. Add a unique touch with GoBo/Monogram Projection, which will highlight the bride and groom by projecting names or monogram on any surface in the room. JB Pro’s intelligent lights and trussing means that your event will exude atmosphere while remaining safe.
You’ll want to remember every moment of your special night. We will capture it all for posterity. Choose of JB Pro’s photography wedding packages. The Silver Package provides a professional photographer who will cover your party for 10 hours. That’s a lot of quality snapshots! You get to the keep the high-quality digital images on a personalized CD. Or you can choose the Gold Package, and get a broader perspective and more shots with the help of two pro photographers and ten hours of coverage.
Let’s make a movie of your wedding party. We have several wedding packages for capturing your special event forever on video. With the Purple Video Package, you get eight whole hours of video coverage from an experienced cinematographer. You will receive a personally edited film of your ceremony, cocktail hour and reception on a convenient USB drive. If you want a little more, the Black Package will give you an extra two hours of coverage and two separate cinematographers. As well as a personalized edition of your ceremony and reception, your video will also cover the bride and groom’s preparation. The film will include a complimentary 3-5 minute highlight.
It’s a tough choice, but if you can’t make up your mind, you can have the best of both worlds with the Platinum Package. It provides ten full hours of photographic and cinematographic coverage by two photographers and two videographers. You will receive high-quality digital images on CD and a personally edited film of your ceremony and reception, as well as a 3-5 minute highlight, on a USB drive.
Make your wedding extra special with these unique add-ons to our wedding packages:
• Photobooth: This special feature means your guests can have their photos taken whenever they wish. The photo booth and attendant will be in place for four hours. After the event, you will receive a flash drive and photo album with all the images that were captured so you’ll have a unique keepsake.
• TV Package: Make yourselves and your guests into instant movie stars by portraying a montage of live photos or Instagram feeds on two large LED screens. Or take a trip back in time with a photo montage of special moments from the life of the guest of honor.
• Slo-mo Video Booth: Here’s something a little different. Keep everyone posted, even your friends that can’t be there for your special day. You can record your guests at 240 frames per seconds and instantly upload to social media and email.
• Dancing on the Clouds: There’s nothing quite like that first dance as newlyweds. Whatever song you choose, whether it’s the dulcet tones of a classic crooner or the rhythmic beat of salsa, you can make the moment extra special by enhancing it with low-lying fog. You’ll feel like you’re dancing on clouds.
• Get the Nightclub Effect: Liven up the party and get a real night club effect with a Co2 LED Cannon to pump out the fog.
We customize the perfect wedding packages for you. If we don’t have whatever you want, we will find it for you. We are committed to making your wedding an unforgettable event. Contact JB Pro today and let’s talk about how we can make your wedding swing.